ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Thursday 17 January 2013

A Teddy Bear's Picnic


I made a few napkins as gift sets and decided to whip up these cocktail sized napkins for my niece to use when she hosts her tea parties with her dolls and teddies.


I used some fun polka dot fabric and appliqued our Incomparable teddy bear fabric on top for an extra special touch. The finished size is 9x9inches.


Wrapped them all together with some bright pink and white polka dot ribbon...


...and the matching Incomparable teddy bear button.


Anyone for tea and cake?!



3 comments:

  1. Complimente ther's fantastic!!! NI by "bear's house"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little teddy button. These would be great for the Kindergarten Teddy Bear Picnics. I remember my son really enjoying that when he was little. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seen this now. What a great idea. They look fab!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...