ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Thursday 5 April 2012

Sewing Cover & Eggs-cellent Easter Gifts


My friend Meg made me this sewing machine cover - which is being put to good use as my machine sits in full sunshine for several hours a day (not today though as we are having another wintry spell!).


She secured the side ribbons using our Incomparable pastel hearts in blue and pink.
You can see the version she made herself here.

Those heart buttons gave me a quick and easy gift idea for loved ones this Easter.

I used Bostick 'Home' glue to attach one of our heart buttons onto a plain ceramic egg cup. 
This glue can go through the dishwasher.


I can't wait to serve it with toast soldiers this weekend.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...