ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Thursday 8 March 2012

Springtime Butterflies and Flowers


With Spring just around the corner (ahem, weather gods did you hear that - please wake up and take note!), I decided to make a lovely and light top for a friend's 3 year old, in anticipation of all the warm sunny days that are surely in store for us here in London.

I bought this beautiful fabric at the Paris show Aiguille en Fete and have been wanting to make something with it ever since.


A store bought pair (on sale!) of leggings which I ruched down the sides and added 3 spring time Incomparable buttons to match the Incomparable butterfly buttons on the top.


Since I don't have the model to pose for lovely pics I have tried hundreds of various combinations to try and take a great shot of the outfit...but this was the best I could do!
I have new respect for shop window dressers. How do they make everything look so appealing?!

Has Spring arrived for you yet?

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, really beautiful. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...