ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Snowman is Good Enough!


This is a super simple Christmas wreath to welcome guests into your home.

Take the following items:


Shape the wire hanger into a circle, cut 2-3 inch wide strips of felt and wind them loosely and a little haphazardly around the frame. Stitch a few times through each end of felt to keep it all in place.
I used 7 strips of felt altogether but this will depend on the dimensions of yours and the look you are going for.

Then add some festive bows. I sewed on a couple of our Incomparable snowman buttons.



The wreath still looked as though it needed a little something extra so I clipped on a few of the mini Christmas stockings I made for my advent calendar

And there is a super simple Christmas wreath - I'm already planning a project to recycle the felt strips in next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...